The Magpies Club is a unique initiative which allows the whole of Hawke’s Bay’s rural community to ‘own’ the Hawke’s Bay Magpies rugby team. The aim of the Club is to provide a sustainable sponsorship base for the HBRU for the years ahead. The Magpies Club, in association with Progressive Meats, has proudly been the Principal Sponsor of the Magpies for the past eight seasons and we look forward to another action packed season in 2017!
Membership is simple – donate a minimum of 3 lambs, cattle (see below) or make a cash donation to receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Season Passes to all Magpies home games
- Magpies Club Cap with each new membership
- Super XV match ticket pre-purchase opportunity (conditions apply)
- All Blacks match ticket pre-purchase opportunity to any domestic test match
- Pre-match access to the Pettigrew Lounge for all Magpies home games
- Exclusive members draws at each Magpies home game in the Pettigrew Lounge
- Members deals with HBRU sponsor partners
- Plus much more!
The more lambs you donate the bigger the benefits package, such as merchandise, All Blacks tickets, signed posters and much more. You can also donate cattle (1 bull, 1 steer or 2 boner cows) to receive Silver Membership benefits.
Donated livestock can be processed through Progressive Meats, Ovation NZ, Silver Fern Farms, Affco, Taylor Preston, Greenlea Premier Meats or Alliance.
JOIN THIS EXCLUSIVE CLUB NOW – simply contact Rebecca McNutt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 414 165